OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM CAN HELP
As Wills and Estate Planning lawyers in Perth, Mandurah, and Albany, we provide assistance for those who are seeking answers to any or all of the above questions.
HHG Legal Group has one of the largest and most highly regarded Wills and estate planning teams in the state. Since our inception, we have strived to provide proactive legal advice that is current, relevant and beneficial to all of our clients.
Our Wills and probate lawyers can advise you in the preparation of all types of Wills and offer a complete estate planning service including enduring power of attorney and enduring power of guardianship, executor services (probate) and administration of intestate estates (where there is no valid Will).
As Wills and probate lawyers, we work closely with you to address any concerns you may have, providing you with the right legal advice. We can assist with the preparation of your Will, assist you with the administration of a deceased estate or help with a claim regarding a Will.
There are many questions that often arise when a client seeks legal assistance or advice with their estate planning or Will. Some of these common questions include:
- Should grandchildren, property, investments, charities or a family business be considered in the process?
- What is the taxation liability that could impact on my executor and beneficiaries?
- Do I need an advanced health directive (a living Will)?
- How do I deal with my divorce and/or blended family in my Will?
- Who should I leave my superannuation to, and how do I make it happen?
- How can estate planning be used as part of an asset protection plan?
- We can help, regardless of the complexity of your estate.
Our team at HHG Legal Group includes Western Australia’s most highly regarded specialists who can also advise you about all aspects of Wills, estate and succession planning, inheritance issues and deceased estate claims. As estate planning lawyers in Perth and across WA, we will ensure your Will is structured in the most effective way, taking into account your wishes and the needs of your beneficiaries. At HHG Legal Group, we understand the importance of obtaining a Will that is tailored to your specific needs.
An up-to-date Will is not a luxury, it is an absolute necessity.
To speak to our experienced team of asset protection lawyers in Perth, Mandurah, Albany or Mount Barker, contact HHG Legal Group today.