OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM CAN HELP
HHG Legal Group has one of the largest and most highly regarded Wills and Estate Lawyers in Perth & WA. Since our inception, we have strived to provide proactive legal advice that is current, relevant and beneficial to all of our clients.
Our Wills and Estates Lawyers and Asset Protection Lawyers can advise you in the preparation of all types of Wills and offer a complete estate planning service including Enduring Power of attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship, executor services (probate) and administration of intestate estates (where there is no valid Will).
As Wills and Estates Lawyers, we work closely with you to address any concerns you may have, providing you with the right legal advice. We can assist with the preparation of your Will, assist you with the administration of a deceased estate or help with a claim regarding a Will.
Our team at HHG Legal Group includes Western Australia’s most highly regarded Wills lawyers who can also advise you about all aspects of Wills, estate and succession planning, inheritance issues and deceased estate claims. As wills and estate planning lawyers in Perth and across WA, we will ensure your Will is structured in the most effective way, taking into account your wishes and the needs of your beneficiaries. At HHG Legal Group, we understand the importance of obtaining a Will that is tailored to your specific needs.
An up-to-date Will is not a luxury, it is an absolute necessity.
Speak to our experienced team of Wills and Estate lawyers and asset protection lawyers in Perth, Mandurah, Albany or Mount Barker, contact HHG Legal Group today.
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Enduring Powers of Attorney & Guardianship
- Probate & Letters of Administration
- Estate Administration
- Superannuation & Trusts
- Contesting a Will
Frequently asked questions by our clients
- Should grandchildren, property, investments, charities or a family business be considered in the process?
- What is the taxation liability that could impact on my executor and beneficiaries?
- Do I need an advanced health directive (a living Will)?
- How do I deal with my divorce and/or blended family in my Will?
- Who should I leave my superannuation to, and how do I make it happen?
- How can estate planning be used as part of an asset protection plan?
- We can help, regardless of the complexity of your estate.