Stewart Kattowitz | Family Law | Associate
Stewart Kattowitz is an Associate in the Family Law team at HHG Legal Group. Stewart was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2012, after which he worked as a family lawyer in boutique firms in Perth. He was also entered onto the Roll of Practitioners at the High Court of Australia in early 2013.
Stewart practices in all areas of family law, including:
- property settlement for married and de-facto couples;
- spousal and de-facto partner maintenance; and
- all aspects of parenting matters.
He also has interest in other areas of law that intersect with family law such as:
- taxation law; and
Stewart’s expertise also includes various Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) processes, including private ADR and Court mandated conferences. At all times Stewart focuses on cost effective and expedient resolutions for his clients, however he will not think twice about seeking judicial intervention if is necessary and appropriate in the circumstances. These complimentary suite of skills allow Stewart to advise parties on the legal options and assist them in reaching resolutions of family law matters.
High Court of Australia – 2013
Supreme Court of Western Australia – 2012
- Anglo-Australasian Lawyers Society – Western Australia branch
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- The Law Society of Western Australia