Lucy Ferreira | Wills, Estates & Succession Planning | Senior Associate
Lucy Ferreira is a Senior Associate in the Wills and Estate Planning team at HHG Legal Group. Lucy advises clients in the areas of succession planning, estate administration, trusts, asset protection and superannuation. She provides to private clients with particular emphasis on high net-worth, and business owner clients requiring strategic estate planning and asset protection advice.
She regularly assists clients to
- Formulate and implement multi-generational succession plans and provides advice on asset protection.
- Generate defensive will provisions and integration with other business structures regarding control and ongoing operation post death.
- Her expertise also includes all aspects of the administration of deceased estates including probate applications and estate administration.
Lucy quickly delivers fresh and dynamic solutions in a very concise and personable manner. She puts herself in her client’s shoes and aims to ensure that their legal experience is a positive one. She does not see any point in offering a legal solution that is not suitable for her client’s circumstances. As a result, her relationship with clients begins with a handshake and is often rewarded with a hug on conclusion.
Lucy is also fluent in Portuguese and Afrikaans.
Supreme Court of WA – 2009
Supreme Court of Australia – 2016
Connect with Lucy
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Business Women Australia