Jodie Moffat | Commercial Litigation | Lawyer
Jodie is an experienced Lawyer with seven years’ experience in generalist legal practice having worked across corporate law, general legal advice, commercial litigation, civil litigation, criminal law and alternative dispute resolution. She understands local and community issues and works collaboratively with her clients to limit the need to resort to litigation.
Jodie regularly assists clients with:
- A diverse range of commercial and estate-related dispute resolution;
- Commercial property matters ranging from small retail tenancies, large commercial leasing and property disputes;
- Employment contract advice and negotiation;
- General commercial contract advice and drafting; and
- Local Government matters relating to the Health Act and Building Codes notices.
Jodie has been brought to HHG Legal Group’s Mandurah office to consolidate the firm’s presence in the Peel and South-west regions, providing a gateway for clients to the West Perth practice.
Supreme Court of WA – 2012
Connect with Jodie on LinkedIn
Law Society of Western Australia