Emma Catterall | Commercial Litigation, Wills and Estates, | Solicitor
Emma Catterall is a Solicitor at HHG Legal Group, located in the firm’s Albany office. She works within the Commercial Law and Wills and Estates teams.
Emma can assist with:
• business and property sales;
• leases of commercial and retail premises;
• providing general contract advice;
• drafting Estate planning documents; and
• drafting Probate and LOA applications.
Prior to joining HHG Legal Group in April 2017, Emma worked as an administrator within the mining industry while studying law as an external student. She has previously volunteered with Sussex Street Community Law Service – where she assisted in tenant advocacy.
Emma is currently the Club Protection Officer for the Rotary Club of Albany Port, a board member for Advanced Housing, and on the Council of the Family Law Practitioners Association of WA.
Supreme Court of WA – 2017
Connect with Emma
- Council of the Family Law Practitioners Association of WA
- Club Protection Officer for the Rotary Club of Albany Port
- Law Society WA
- Women Lawyers of WA