In its 100th year of continuous legal practice, HHG Legal Group (formerly Hudson Henning & Goodman) is proud to announce some exciting changes and developments.
As of 1 December 2019, Simon Creek, the firm’s long-term Managing Director, will become HHG’s Executive Chairman. Simon is a senior Family Law solicitor and a Nationally Accredited Mediator.
This has been made possible after a successful year of Nigel Richards as Chief Operating Officer, the promotion of Rouchelle Wykes to Chief Financial Officer, the growth of the Commercial and Property practice and the promotion of Dr Steven Cohen to Managing Associate of the Family Law practice.
- Nigel Richards has long term success in professional services, recruitment, IT, strategy and operational management. Nigel also joins the board of the firm’s national association, Austlaw.
- Murray Thornhill, Director, will continue to lead the Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Commercial practices, and various complementary board roles.
- Dr Steven Cohen already manages the operational aspects of the firm’s large Family Law practice. He is also an adjunct professor and lecturer in family law at Edith Cowan.
- Rouchelle Wykes’ promotion recognises her outstanding achievements leading the finance team over many years.
- Janene Bon, Special Counsel, will continue to head up the long-established Wills and Estate Planning practice.
- Anne Hurley, Special Counsel, has returned to the firm to once more drive the firm’s Commercial and Property practice.
- Sam Radici has been appointed Special Counsel, to further develop the firm’s Taxation practice.
Murray and Simon’s near 18 years together, showcases long-term stability in Australia’s turbulent law firm environment. They will expand the firm’s leadership in the firm’s next phase of growth.
As Executive Chairman, Simon’s focus will be firm growth, leading the pro bono practice through HHG Giving Back, growing the firm’s mediation and Family Law practices, special projects, the firm’s international association Primerus, and his media and complementary board roles.
At the same time, HHG Legal Group is opening a new branch office in Joondalup and is moving to brand new Perth offices in the Cloisters building. This will provide room for further growth and enable better service to all clients across WA.
The Albany, Mt Barker and Mandurah offices continue to thrive and are important to HHG’s vision for the future
Please direct all media enquiries to:
Eleanor Jackson – Marketing & Business Development Manager
+61 8 9322 1966 | Eleanor.Jackson@hhg.com.au