Prosecutions and regulatory matters can have a serious impact on you or your business. We provide advice and representation in relation to a variety of regulatory offences.
We provide advice and representation in relation to a variety of regulatory offences including:
- Dog Act matters;
- Breaches of council regulations and laws;
- Food Act matters, Food Regulations matters and Australia and New Zealand Food Standards Code matters;
- Horticulture Code of Conduct and associated Competition and Consumer Act matters; and
- Other regulatory offences and matters.
Our lawyers can help you to:
- Understand your options and advise you as to strategic and tactical matters to put you in the strongest possible position in the circumstances.
- Negotiate with the prosecution, if appropriate.
- Mitigate the financial or other impacts at sentencing.
- Defend your matters at trial.
Get in touch with our Criminal Law team on (08) 9322 1966 and find out how we can assist you.