At HHG Legal Group, we are aware that our reputation will only ever be as good as the people behind us. That is why any solicitor wishing to join our team is carefully scrutinised and tested before being made an offer of employment. Our team members need to show outstanding legal ability as well as demonstrating the communication, interpersonal and professional skills necessary to meet our standards of integrity, dedication and client satisfaction.
If you like the challenge of meeting high standards, we’d like to hear from you!
To be considered for future positions at HHG Legal Group, contact Jo West, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9363 8557.
We know how to look after our team. Our internal staff development programs allow you to cultivate your skills and reap the rewards. Enjoy staff retreats or earn remuneration rewards….. we have a lot to offer for those willing to participate in the success of the firm.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Marketing and Events Manager
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Marketing and Events Manager will champion the firm’s vision and brand as well as establish and guide the firm’s business development strategy. The successful applicant will be an experienced marketer with proven leadership skills and the ability to develop strong partnerships and stakeholder relationships.
Duties of the role:
- Manage the Marketing and Events Coordinator;
- Prepare and analyse marketing data to shape business development strategies;
- Build the company’s brand and profile in the industry through strategic partnerships and business development activities;
- Manage and oversee advertising activities across Western Australia;
- Manage and evaluate sponsorship and membership opportunities across Western Australia;
- Coordinate award submissions;
- Design, write and coordinate marketing collateral such as brochures and flyers;
- Develop and execute in-house and external events including a series of young professional and charity events;
- Coordinate BD related events including events in our various offices;
- Assist our team with individual business development plans;
- Liaise with external agencies such as the firm’s SEO consultants, PR agents and other advisers;
- Manage and launch mobile app and website projects; and
- Assist Practice Manager with the implementation of CRM software.
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing and Communications;
- Demonstrated experience in developing networks and building internal/external stakeholder relationships;
- Experience in strategic marketing and communications;
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to: work under pressure; work autonomously; take initiative; be proactive; be flexible and have an enthusiastic approach to all tasks;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and some marketing or design software such as InDesign and Photoshop;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and SEO concepts;
- The ability to manage and deliver projects on time;
- High professional standards and attitude;
- A passionate work ethic; and
- Experience in professional services will be viewed favourably.