The hiring, firing and management of employees can be a minefield, especially for small businesses.
Presenters to be announced.
Attend this seminar for an interactive session covering topics that every small business owner must consider, including:
- Does Federal or State law apply to my business;
- Are my employees covered by an award of enterprise agreement;
- What must be included in my staff employment contracts and how can they be changed;
- How can I terminate an employee for redundancy and/or misconduct as well as strategies to minimize the risk of the employee bringing or succeeding in any consequent litigation;
- When can I withhold or make deductions from wages or entitlements;
- Post employment restraints.
Date: Tuesday 21 May 2019
Location: Level 1, 16 Parliament Place, West Perth 6005