ABOUT THE PROGRAM
HHG Legal Group understands that 2020 was the most painful year on record for the Arts industry. As a result, we are very pleased to invite Western Australian artists to participate in our new Artists in Residence program.
Held in HHG Legal Group’s Perth CBD office, this program will see quarterly exhibitions, allowing select artists to showcase their work across the client floor, with over 30 metres of hanging space.
BENEFITS TO ARTISTS
As a Resident of HHG Legal Group’s program, we will assist in profiling your exhibition through the following campaigns:
- Official exhibition page on website (which includes all artwork for sale), promoted through ongoing HHG Social Media and client newsletters
- Printed exhibition brochures to be in all reception areas.
- A private event hosted by the firm where artists can invite up to 30 of their guests and the firm will also invite art enthusiasts client, contacts and staff, to explore the exhibition and attend the event.
HOW TO APPLY
HHG Legal Group’s Artist in Residence program is open up to all emerging or established, independent WA artists and we welcome those from regional areas also.
- A current CV for each participant
- Hi-res images (1-4MB, min. 300dpi) of your work with detailed information, maximum 15 pages
- An outline of your intended residency project (style of visual art, framing, themes)
When to Apply
Individual artists can apply for a residency year-round, as this program will be ongoing.
Submitting Your Proposal
Please submit your proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Links to secure dropbox folders will be accepted for oversized artwork folders.
Other important information
Please be aware that artists will be responsible for the:
- Supply of artwork clips and nylon drops for the art rail system;
- Hanging the artwork themselves or arranging a contractor to do so; and
- Any repairs to gallery walls, that may occur as a result of the exhibition.
OUR INAUGURAL RESIDENT
The exhibition for our inaugural Resident, Mark Platt, has already commenced, and we have enjoyed hearing his story and inspirations behind the many pieces on display, with all being currently for sale. Please click here to view.