Welcome to HHG E-Check™, our newsletter and legal checklist for clients, business partners and other interested parties. Designed to provide you with useful legal checklists on a variety of topics and keep you informed about HHG’s latest news, events, featured clients, useful legal tips and much more. Read past newsletters:
- November 2017 HHG E-Check™ Find out what HHG has been up to the past few months, including recent connections within the Primerus global network, a robust new addition to the HHG leadership team, latest events and much more. November’s e-checklist also highlights some of the simple tips and tricks to ensure that you don’t get caught in the usual construction contract traps.
- December 2017 HHG E-Check™ Find out what HHG has been up to the past few months, including media appearances and event sponsorships. See what’s coming up in the new year including returning staff and an upcoming charity event to raise funds for charity partner, Hagar Australia. The Christmas edition e-checklist highlights helpful tips to survive the silly season.
- January 2018 HHG E-Check™ – Find out what HHG has been up to the past few months, including partnering up with Swimming WA to sponsor free swimming clinics, the opening of ticket sales for our flagship Cocktails for a Cause charity event, new laws and changes commencing in 2018 and much more. January’s e-checklist will help you get your affairs in order for the new year.
- February 2018 HHG E-Check™ – Exciting news… HHG is set to host the 2018 AustLaw Symposium! Find out what else we’ve been up to this month, including sponsoring local sporting events and supporting local businesses. February’s e-checklist aims to help relationships on the brink of breakdown, offering SIX simple guidelines to setting up an effective trial separation to save a marriage.
- March 2018 HHG E-Check™ – Find out what HHG has been up to the past few months, including recent connections within the Primerus global network, sponsored events and much more. Our senior criminal defence lawyer, Siobhan Nims highlights some important tips to bear in mind when dealing with bail in this month’s e-checklist.
Stay ahead of the game and sign up for your monthly HHG E-Check™ today. Sign up.